United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh!?

perfectly legal tender...
had one in my change from t'co-op today
9Bob+Back.JPG
Eddie & Richie love this post.

Perhaps they could ask people of influence to help.
Does anyone on here have the phone number of The Pope?
Pretty sure if they asked him he’d sponsor their raggy shite shirts next season or maybe he’d offer some other opinion.
InShot_20230330_223640174.jpg

To anyone who thinks we believe City are victims of a witch hunt by UEFA and now the PL, I would ask one question. How come our debt free and profitable football club is again being charged for irregularities whilst another PL Club close by which is almost £1 billion in debt doesn't get a second look ?
I have no doubt that Lord Pannick will be on to this already.

It's as bent as a nine bob note.
It totally stinks mate. The system is corrupt when it let's these off with this scam without so much as a blink from the authorities.

No doubt it went through the Cayman Islands tax haven.

So they got a one-off sponsorship credit, but won’t say what it is. Will the PL ask them what it is and find out what it is, will they f*ck!

The club said this was due to the impact of their training kit agreement with Tezos, plus a ‘one-off sponsorship credit''
, which they have opted not to detail.
What a load of shite. But to be honest it's just more ammo for Pannick to rip holes into the PL and their blatant double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.