United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be funny if the rags go out tonight. But I'd say it's better for us if they through to the final just on the off case we play them in fa cup final which would be 3 days after the European final.
Who do they play in the semis? Getting fuck kicked out of them by a card immune Juventus 3 days before the FA Cup final would be lovely.

And this is what he said...

Would he not fight climate change better by not flying to Rome. And I’m not sure the man who is anti abortion and contraception is the man to talk to about climate change.

These shitheads are far too in love with themselves to ever form a proper team,that could win the league.How could anyone be a fan of those conceited,jumped up never come down,self absorbed,posing fucking arsewipes!?They couldn’t even look at the poor kid….and I thought I couldn’t hate them anymore than I did already!

Why would they give the leader of the Catholic Church, something with a devil on it!?

Hope he hangs it in one of the thousands of Vatican toilets, on the gold plated loo roll holder, that is worth the same amount, as the GDP of a small European country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.