United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarkable on BT Sport claiming that this was down to United's supposed lack of investment.

United's starting XI cost £520m. ten Hag gets away with a lot.
Rags playing in this competition is the equivalent of playing fifa in cheat mode when you compare their resources against the clubs they're competing against

Cool! You know any Cornish at all? I know there’s a revival movement.
Yes, I know a few words, but I don’t speak it to any level.

One of my cousins took lessons in the '70s, and some people can speak it fluently.

And even though it’s no longer a mother tongue, it is everywhere in the names of towns, villages and farms.

Dear Elon Musk,

we need your fantastic rocket expertise to revitalise a soccer franchise on the outskirts of the greatest city of all time. 6 billion and it’s yours. Well, a couple of non voting shares to be honest but, rest assured we will put your money to good use.

Yours,

UMS.

When he played for us he’d hide when he came up against a good fullback.
He always thought he was top dog in the EDS when everyone could see Foden was levels above. He and his entourage started making mad demands like regular first team appearances and a huge pay raise.

Believe Pep really wanted to develop him before a few showdowns between him and Sanchos advisers and the club was more than happy to let him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.