United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, that was just perfect.
Paul Scholes sounding like he was having a stroke & in a few post match comments encapsulating everything that is wrong with utd fans & the media.

1-”I think Utd are a better team than them”
2-“you mention the history of this club”
3-“I think Ten Hag is on the right path”
4-“I still think utd are a better team than them”

Completely delusional, living in the past, with a complete lack of self awareness.
Absolutely wonderful.

It goes to show, if you head the ball too often it can cause problems after you`ve finished playing.

They are no better than they have been over the last 5 years.

Any half decent organised team troubles them.
Been very fortunate and refereed differently puts them in a false position.
Dippers are a much better team than them even as bad as they have been.

A point to ponder, our League Cup run was harder than theirs after they won it and we only played 3 games.

Don't mind me lads, just wanted to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... CUNTS!

well, that was just perfect.
Paul Scholes sounding like he was having a stroke & in a few post match comments encapsulating everything that is wrong with utd fans & the media.

1-”I think Utd are a better team than them”
2-“you mention the history of this club”
3-“I think Ten Hag is on the right path”
4-“I still think utd are a better team than them”

Completely delusional, living in the past, with a complete lack of self awareness.
Absolutely wonderful.
Toe fungus unfortunately taking its toll. Hope he has the help he needs.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.