United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targeting Neymar if the Qatari bid succeeds, the sister shagging diver will be a perfect fit , self centred and arrogant like most of the other players in the squad
It's all BS to get rags to buy their season tickets.

The Glaser's are staying. They don't want to lose out on champions league money.

We're told a £6B asking price from uncle Malcolm's spawn, what is that gonna buy you? The shares and the run down stadium, even Bolton and Huddersfield have got better ones?!

Then you've got the famous debts of at least £1B, in so far as that's the publicly known figure! Could well be over that if anyone can untangle their creative accounting in the Caymans!

After that, you've only got the stadium rebuild, recruitment of hopefully over the hill mercenaries, a world class manager ?

If you're intelligent, you're thinking about a radical overhaul of their crumbling infrastructure , kicking out shitty pants and bringing training facilities up to rivals standards. Central to what you want to achieve is deciding what type of football you want to play, an actual director of football is a must, rather than the current nepotism.

Even making the roughest of fag packet calculations, that's gotta be an extra £5B minimum, so £10B+. Even for middle eastern parties that isn't small change.

To me that sounds like your best bet for buying old shithole is.....a leveraged buy out!! Mind you the owners might want to go the Chelsea scattergun approach and the media would whipping out the box of tissues with enthusiasm!!!!! Yuck.

It would be lovely if the rags tried to replace their entire playing squad in one window, but even they wouldn't be that mad, would they!?

So far there have been three major Arab financed take overs of large European clubs. In Sheikh Mansour, he's appointed the best executives and told them to get on with it. It hasn't been instant success and he definitely took a long term approach to making a return on I think initially £200M.

Most of our detractors focus on the money spent we've spent it well and have struck gold with the academy generating excellent income as well as starting to integrate youngsters in the team. Of course the real ace in the hole is El Pep. He has literally revolutionised the game.

PSG have had money ploughed in by the Qataris, they've got Messi, Neymar and Mbappe. But I think they're a disjointed sum of their parts. Can you name their manager I had to Google. Do they have much connection to their roots or local support? I think their long term aim is to recruit more French/ french based talent to give more of an identity. Qatar might have bought influence at the highest level but seem far from a maiden CL.

From what I can see Newcastle seem to be following the City approach, have bought well, lucked out with how good Eddie's been. The key thing is that they seem to be going for a sustainable approach, if the qualify for the CL they will be able to further improve.

I suspect the rags will finish in the top 4, by hook or by pigmol! They will likely buy a striker and another centre back, probably a midfield, all to keep up with where they are now, ie they're running on the spot, not making ground on us.

That's the best thing, however well we may do this season we'll get better next season as will arsenal, dippers, Newcastle. This is a key difference in mindset between us and the redshirts, we have always welcomed competition as we know that will improve us; they chuck their toys out the pram and resort to all dirty tricks possible to try and stop us.

Mind the gap, you arrogant entitled plonkers.
Tifo just did a video on YouTube called ‘What are Man Utd really worth?’ in which they looked at all possible methods of valuing the club. They couldn’t find a single one that valued them above about £3.5bn, with many being significant lower. Some less than £2bn. £6bn is the sort of price that they put when they clearly don’t really want to sell but want to make it look like they do.

Tifo just did a video on YouTube called ‘What are Man Utd really worth?’ in which they looked at all possible methods of valuing the club. They couldn’t find a single one that valued them above about £3.5bn, with many being significant lower. Some less than £2bn. £6bn is the sort of price that they put when they clearly don’t really want to sell but want to make it look like they do.
God bless uncle Malcolm's spawn even more! Slippery Jim and sheikh qatar state shop front must be getting dodgy as fuck vibes from the rapacious yanks.

Happy days!

Keegan reporting Ratcliffe has outbid the Qataris.

Qatar was a plant bid from the glazers to get a bigger bid from Ratcliffe who will probably buy the other glazers out who want out and own them 50% of the club! Ratcliffe is worth around 12b and spending 1/4 of that wealth on 50% of the rags is a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.