United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, the Qataris, Ratcliffe, and the Glazers will join forces in a shared ownership. Money, white-washing, and profiteering.

Being an old fart I hope our fan base don't become as entitled as the rag cunts.

Now is our time and I'm going to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

One day we'll be like those bastards now. Looking for favours to keep us relevant. I hope when that time comes we aren't going to feel the entitlement those bastards feel.
Rags never understood that nothing lasts forever. They genuinely thought their reign would last forever and never envisaged a future where they weren’t the best club.

But they rarely were the best club before. A good run under Magnull and two great sides built by Busby and that was United’s entire history before the 1990s. Two good managers ever before Ferguson.

I think a lot of City fans live in the knowledge that one day Pep will leave and we will be a worse team for it; members of our boardroom and the chairman will leave and we will be a worse club for it; the Sheikh will one day sell his shares in the club and we will be a different club altogether… we know that we will not always be this juggernaut that we’ve become and one day we will likely fall away down the league table becoming a history club.

The Rags never understood that and they can’t accept or handle it (Liverpool are the same).

1992 to 2013 was a great period for United (similarly 1973 to 1990 for Liverpool). But they were crazy anomalies in the history of both football clubs that are never going to be repeated for either of them ever again.

It’s City’s turn now. It might last from 2012 to maybe around 2031 or something. Then it could be Newcastle’s. In the future clubs like Spurs, Leeds or West Ham will be the next ones along with the investment and success (they’re the three biggest potential opportunities for investors in the country).

United (and Liverpool)’s time has been and gone. It won’t be long until City’s is n’all. But I think we understand that where those two sets of fans never have.

Last edited by a moderator:

That boils my piss Seb. There are levels of cheating (non are acceptable) to dupe the ref but this guy is something else. Can he face retroactive punishment for that or is it done and dusted now? Players need a 5 game ban every time they cheat like that and it would soon stop.

Specifically regarding this guy he rages at refs and does this constantly, half the time it is not even subtle about his diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.