United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated : May 10 2014 | 10:30 PM IST

Manchester United legend Bobby Charlton has promised the club fans that they would finish above rivals Manchester City in the Premier League next season.
The former midfielder, who won the Ballon d'Or in 1966, said that he guarantees that next year United would be number one in Manchester, because they like to be first and they will be first.

According to Sport24, City will win the Premier League title for the second time in three years if they beat West Ham United at home on Sunday, while United have endured a torrid season and are placed at the seventh spot on the overall log.
However, despite it being club's worst season in years, which led to the recent sacking of manager David Moyes, Charlton, who is a director at United, has reportedly assured fans that things would be different at the club next season.

Charlton also added that whoever replaces Moyes would be given significant funds to spend in order to improve the club's performance next season.

So, how did that work out?
He sold 70 thousand season tickets…

I'd be surprised if they won at W Ham. They'll be 1-2 pts ahead of Liverpool after Sunday with a game in hand. Their arses will be twitching.

I'm not sure that I prefer to see Liverpool in the CL, though.
I was at a wedding reception yesterday of a rag with a few more there too. A particular low point was a specially written Pete Boyle poem which would put some of the dipper posts in RAWK to shame,

However, they're shitting it about getting hammered at Wembley in front of a worldwide TV audience and equally scared to fuck that the dips will nick that fourth spot off them.

I see ten-bob has come out and defended his (Anthony's) 'passion.' So he's basically condoning his players kicking fuck out of their opponents?

All that has changed since the paperboy was fucked off is that the rags are a more physical side now. They are a bunch of mercenary cloggers who know full well they are protected by the officials and the sycophantic media lackeys to ever be criticised for it.
As someone else mentioned, they're actually worse than cloggers because they're also mard arse cry babies at the same time... kicking fuck out of their opponents with impunity yet at the same time constantly throwing themselves to the floor and rolling around screaming at the slightest touch.

I was at a wedding reception yesterday of a rag with a few more there too. A particular low point was a specially written Pete Boyle poem which would put some of the dipper posts in RAWK to shame,

However, they're shitting it about getting hammered at Wembley in front of a worldwide TV audience and equally scared to fuck that the dips will nick that fourth spot off them.
team-america.gif

Dips closing in with a much better goal difference....it'll be getting edgy at swamp towers even with the games in hand they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.