United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from Ikea, Ashton. I saw a fully grown adult wearing a Rags shirt! Maybe I should admire his unwavering support? I didn't though, Instead I visibly sniggered, wife then gave me a punch in the ribs which made it even more obvious as to what I was laughing at ;)
If he had rag shorts on too, it'd be Goldbridge looking for the swamp.

Can someone explain the new no-handball rule that only applies to Lindelof in the penalty area?
Yes, it originates from paragraph seven under section fifteen of the referree's handbook:

"If the rags appear to be on the ropes, do not; under any circumstances penalise them"

Can someone explain the new no-handball rule that only applies to Lindelof in the penalty area?
Section1
Paragraph 2
Unless the United player catches the football in both hands and runs towards the opposition goal, before either slam dunking it into the goal or unloading it to a teammate, it is not handball, but a legitimate use of the body that the hands belong to. If the untied player fails to score, var will assess all available secret footage and award a penalty to the reds.

klopp.gif
Beware..this clip has flash photography..

Ten Bob was supposedly brought in to get them playing a Dutch style passing game, he's nowhere near it, it's just Ole Ball, hoof it up to the fast runners and see what happens.
Their first touch is crap and the majority of them treat the ball like a hot potato. They are in deep shit as their squad is not fit for purpose, it'll be many years before they challenge again.
Instead they're learning to plug the holes with their fingers in their leaky defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.