United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they wobble out of the top 4?

Sky told us not long ago that ten Hag was going to stop City’s dominance and some other red team who one something called the covid cup.

All that’s left is for them to sell their soul to the dirty oil Arab devil…

How nice is it to wake up everyday knowing the rags are shit! That 99 ain’t looking too secure -:)

If city could somehow manage the unthinkable then I think we might just be getting karma back for that hideous banner.

What a shit glorified crap club. No history in the last ten years worth talking about….annihilated and humiliated.

just need to remember most of them had turned it off tells you everything
I was on holiday in Tunisia for both the playoff game and their final.... don't ask, that York defeat has a lot to answer for.

There's a long story about our game which I've done in the past and will come up again but for the CL game....

2 hotels, joined by a pool. Only a small TV in ours which also had the evening entertainment area for other places. The sister hotel had a big screen so all the plastic rags fucked off over there.

I'd been keeping an eye on the score when getting drinks and it was all Munich until late in the game.. I'd seen the winning goals on the small TV and watched a horde of sad rags walking back to partners looking pissed off.

It took probably 30 mins until the compare said they'd won...ever last one of them had left at 0-1 and missed them coming back. Plastic shithouses.

Finished off the evening accidentally pouring a pint (all inclusive) over one of them whilst he was bigging up that rag hero Teddy SHERIDAN.

SCUM!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.