United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't the media laid in to Ronaldo for not being on the tour? Hardly a mention at all anywhere.
Liken that to Tevez refusing to play for City which was all over the back pages for weeks
he is in their plans, he is out of their plans, they want to sell him, they want to keep him, sponsors wont let him leave, he is not on their pre season tour for personal reasons, none of the elite want him, he now wants to go on loan for a season but Rags want to extend his contract first for a additional year.
Basically despite earning 800k a week he has no love for the Rags as proven in his comments when he was trying to join Madrid, and due to his ego he wants to go on loan to a CL team for a season and return if they qualify next season.
And to think all the thick Rags think he is one of them, and they were going to win the league with him, Sancho and Verane signings last season

The BBC have your removed your comment on the grounds that it may upset fat bastards.
My last BBC comment was on some petrol price article where some guy said his mate ran a petrol station and hardly made any money, then all the comments were “is it the one on the the high street?” And “I know that guy” And such like - I posted “I’m Spartacus, and so is my wife” and it got deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.