United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should allow them to play there, but they must dress for the match in Trafford,as it would be blasphemy to allow them access to the home changing area. Also, cap their ticket allotment to third tier only, all other tickets other than the away end need to be donated to various charities located only in Manchester proper. Only allow City sponsors to advertise on the backer boards and they are barred from having any sponsors on their "home" kits or warmup shirts.

Rashford spouting off that the main motivation for them on saturday will be stopping us doing the trebble, sad twat
It’s absolutely glorious to hear that to be honest.

I haven’t heard any fan of theirs or anyone associated with that club say they want to win the FA Cup so that they can achieve a domestic Cup double this season for Manchester United… not a one!

The only thing I’ve heard is that they want to stop Manchester City doing the treble.

This has to be the most small-time bitter outlook I’ve ever come across in football history. Worse than anything they used to laugh at us about with the old ‘Bertie Magoo the Bitter Blue’ stuff. They’ve proper gone full tables-turned the bitter red twats!

IMG_2482.jpeg

Instead of sharing with Everton, why not just share with the red dippers?
Both teams play in the same colours (near enough) and those 'magical european nights' will be back at klanfield - a win win!

Fuck.em let.them find elsewhere to play , they've never been grateful whenever we've helped them.out in the past
They can play at Old Trafford cricket ground or the AJ Bell stadium FC United’s ground or Leigh Sports Village (since it’s already got United shit all over the place).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.