United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like most celebrities, sports stars or rich twats in general declaring bankruptcy usually means they still get to carry on living in their million pound mansions, driving their £100k cars and generally living a very affluent lifestyle, all whilst having their debts wiped out.
I think you’re getting confused with company voluntary administration

I think you’re getting confused with company voluntary administration
No, I'm not getting confused at all between someone declaring personal bankruptcy and CVA's or IVA's, they're all different things but can all equally be made a mockery of by someone who knows how to game them.

Perhaps I should have put the word "their" in quotation marks in my original comment for it make more sense.

No, I'm not getting confused at all between someone declaring personal bankruptcy and CVA's or IVA's, they're all different things but can all equally be made a mockery of by someone who knows how to game them.

Perhaps I should have put the word "their" in quotation marks in my original comment for it make more sense.
Prisons are only for people who get caught.

May i be the first to say, on to day of all days, they are scum, have been scum for ever and will always be scum. There is no more proof needed than look at their half wit, deluded and scruffy customers who struggle to know what colours to wear.

They really are scum of the highest order, mind you they have had enough practice.

Time they were put back in their box

SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.