United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Gundog was offside? He was in an offside position when Haaland shot but de Donut played him on with the save. Never understood that bit.
Alas, that was one of the few legitimate and correct decisions based on the FA’s own rule book.

IMG-3655.jpg

Does anyone know why Gundog was offside? He was in an offside position when Haaland shot but de Donut played him on with the save. Never understood that bit.

I was screaming at the telly the very same thing, but then when none of the 'experts' said anything I decided that I must not know the rules.... but I thought once it had hit the keeper it was a fair goal.

They've got to prove that that was what the shirt meant, the thought police are coming but not yet - he'll be released with a caution.

It was obvious what it meant, but my question remains this: did he make it himself? If so he is an idiot. However, did he go into the Man Utd. club shop and say his Grandad is 97, but he hopes he makes it to 100 so can you make me this..... and if they did, then someone in the United shop is an idiot!

I would love to know which it is.

I really can't accept that he got the Man Utd. club shop to print it up and they knew what horrible message he was really trying to get across. Surely they would have said "NO".

It was obvious what it meant, but my question remains this: did he make it himself? If so he is an idiot. However, did he go into the Man Utd. club shop and say his Grandad is 97, but he hopes he makes it to 100 so can you make me this..... and if they did, then someone in the United shop is an idiot!

I really can't accept that he got the Man Utd. club shop to print it up and they knew what message he was trying to get across. Surely they would have said "NO".
Obvious - yes, proovable - no.

I really can't accept that he got the Man Utd. club shop to print it up and they knew what horrible message he was really trying to get across. Surely they would have said "NO".

He's from Warwickshire. How do you know it's from the club shop and not any other place that does shirt printing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.