United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far today:

Stuffy first goal - nine times out of ten it flies over the bar.
Two City players were in offside positions for the second goal which blocked De Gea's view - me neither!
We matched you all over the park.
We were unlucky, if that would have gone in when we hit the bar we would have had you in extra time.
Even though you've won the double you're still all bitter. (my boss jumped in at that point and used the 'nytid were on top until City scored' nicked off here line.
Everything about Saturday was positive we are going in the right direction.
Couldn't hear a single City fan on the telly - all nytid.
City were a disgrace the way they were dressed.

and the winner was:
Even if you get a result against Inter it won't be anywhere near as good as nytid when at least 9 of the starters that night were home grown. (Sheringham was always a nytid player and olly golly came through the ranks!)

I got in the office at 7:30 am I hadn't mentioned the match until 10 am - all of these were said to me before then!

For some reason swanning around like a right smug bastard smiling contently has really upset the fuckers! They are so desperate for a reaction it's more fun not to engage. I won't make it until the end of the day I know, because the one gobbiest of the lot, who's a fucking cockney has avoided me like the plague, he threw a sickie yesterday not knowing that I wasn't back in until today. He's due in a meeting this afternoon with me also in attendance - going to be fun.

One of my mates in the office who supports Rochdale said that yesterday was hilarious as he'd never heard such nonsense in his life - deluded doesn't come into it and he actually stepped in at one point to remind one of them that they actually lost!
So, how did your encounter with the gobbiest one go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.