United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't sell their club.
They're drowning in debt.
Their players are worth peanuts.
The fans are revolting (in more ways than one!)
And 'ickle City have stolen their thunder.
What a fantastic time to be a blue!
FsutPR4WYAIC0Zq

Was out yesterday in my umbro shirt (best home kit in modern times), numerous blues chatting as we walked along etc.

One guy pointed at the shirt as he & I assume his partner were getting out of a car on his driveway, all smiley but quickly went full citeh bingo mode, I was just agreeing with him on everything but, he was starting to get tiresome and his last little snide remark was at least you've actually won something after spending billions.

Mrs Moon started to walk away as she could see the mist forming.

"Finally won something? Tell you what, all I know about you is you're a shitehawk smiley **** and I know where you live but, I'll take a wild guess I've personally seen us lift more trophies at grounds than the amount of times you been to the swamp. Now fuck off inside your house tosser"

Was a shame really as I was having a lovely calming day.

Edit ** Maybe I should have just used the @eyalluvitt line above.

Saturday was the culmination of total karma. Between about 1993 and 2011 they constantly belittled us and took the piss even though we gave it back when we were shite. Their world has come crumbling down around them. They thought this was impossible. Now we have won big ears that’s the nail in their coffin. Every single one of them can fuck right off. Hope they are dreading going into work this morning the cunts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.