United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took the one thing they had on us (not that we even cared)
They cherished that treble being the only ones who could win it and we took it off them.
It’s like we really wanted the champions league but in doing so we won the treble and that’s killed them!

Seems Ten bob is sticking to the park bus and lump it and we all know Pickford is a master of kick it long as often as possible
Probably easier to stick with that method

He wants them to play like us and was mad enough to try it at the start of the season and they kept getting smashed

I think he's realised he would need a new team entirely to play now he wanted, so he's sticking with his Tony Pulis brand of football.

This thing about the rags accounts are hidden in the Cayman Islands .
Does anyone have any definitive proof on this .
Is it a legal loophole ?
Is it tax avoidance?
Should the Premier league be looking into this ?
Are other clubs doing it ?
Those questions would only be answered if it were City or Newcastle

I shouldn’t have but I just popped on to red cafe, they really are bitter but I have noticed that traffic on there really has slowed over the last few years, I can only assume all the plastics are starting to abandon them

I shouldn’t have but I just popped on to red cafe, they really are bitter but I have noticed that traffic on there really has slowed over the last few years, I can only assume all the plastics are starting to abandon them

Well you know what they say...................the first to desert a sinking ship are the rags.

or words to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.