United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only patronising if you stop laughing.

And he isn't upset. He is pretending to be upset. He isn't even a United fan. Still, can be amusing to watch sometimes.

But really, much worse than people posting clips like this, that other people can choose to watch or not, is people on here telling people not to post the clips because it makes money for the content creator. So what? It's not the Oxford Union, it's entertainment. Are you not entertained?

We all know how much this fake Sheik is worth 1.2b so why hasn’t anyone in the media mentioning it!? Or do they do look in or ask him how is he going to fund the purchase?
State funded which is ok if you play in red

State funded which is ok if you play in red
They’ve been forced into it you know , outspending City over the past ten years isn’t enough, even FFP affects them , something they are forgetting- we have a bigger revenue than them , so if it affects them , it affects their spending too, they haven’t quite grasped the reality of it yet . Cunts.

Rag: "Look at the headlines!. 115 charges I tell you!" [While looking like a loony]

Blue "Right or wrong, your behavior was still disruptive, young man!. Perhaps spending the remainder of your life in a madhouse... will teach you some manners and respect for the mighty Citeh!!!"

Attachments

• 0012.jpeg
    0012.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
What used to make me angry, but makes me laugh now, is they keep bleating on about this Fair Play bollocks and how we've bought everything yet they are spending even more than we have, even now. On top of that the Glazers mortgaged the club to buy it and they've had a deficit of hundreds of millions ever since, so if it's perfectly acceptable to trade under those conditions, or for Chelsea's new owners to come in and throw half a billion at it in one season, what exactly is the problem with us? You couldn't make it up.
As I never tire of telling them they've spent 1.5 Billion (and counting) since last winning the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.