United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unlucky enough to be on the tram from Altrincham en route to Didsbury last night as they were all leaving the swamp. Awful. They were all pretty subdued and discussing Ronaldo, how some booed him and where he would end up. It was such a relief to get off the tram away from the scum.

I was unlucky enough to be on the tram from Altrincham en route to Didsbury last night as they were all leaving the swamp. Awful. They were all pretty subdued and discussing Ronaldo, how some booed him and where he would end up. It was such a relief to get off the tram away from the scum.
I hope you thoroughly decontaminated before you entered your house?

How is that in ffp pay wages for a player who plays for another club ?

Or is the 11million straight into de jong bank account and he let's barca of for paying him.

Seems abit dodgy to me.
It all gets ironed out over time under FFP. There is no hiding the cost.

If Rags pay Barca the cash equivalent tio his owed wages then it would go down as part of the fee, but fees are spread out over the course of the contract anyway.

Fair do's, the media seem to say its 480k a week. I thought that was after tax but perhaps not.
Even so, its still 2 mil a month. He is not fit enough to start next week and I would guess, will not start a match in August as the sulks and tantrums will only get worse.
They are desperate to keep him - he is desperate to leave (but nobody wants him)
2 million pounds a week.
As Madonna once sang
'oh what a Circus oh what a show,
Old Trafford has gone to town
Over the death of an actress called Wantawayron
I think you will find it was David Essex who sang those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.