United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a nit picking question, why do the Nike and Umbro shirts have the colours on different sides?
Blackburn's half-blue-half-white kits have done that quite a lot over their history.

I think it originally started out with blue on the right for quite a long time and then swapped to blue on the left. Now they just seem to swap them around whenever they feel like it, something I noticed a while back but I've got no idea why.

Blackburn's half-blue-half-white kits have done that quite a lot over their history.

I think it originally started out with blue on the right for quite a long time and then swapped to blue on the left. Now they just seem to swap them around whenever they feel like it, something I noticed a while back but I've got no idea why.
Looking at Historical Football Kits it seems they started out with the blue on the left and had occasional short lived swaps to the right before the second world war, then they fixed on having it on the right since the war up until 2013, 2014 & 2018. Probably just Venkys playing silly buggers.

Looking at Historical Football Kits it seems they started out with the blue on the left and had occasional short lived swaps to the right before the second world war, then they fixed on having it on the right since the war up until 2013, 2014 & 2018. Probably just Venkys playing silly buggers.

It’s a "limited edition" thing they occasionally bring out, the old blue is a lighter shade. Nothing to with identity of shirt sponsors but probably a bit of a gimmmick to increase sales.

Same as Arsenal wearing Maroon as the 1st kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.