United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can't stop laughing about this. I'm almost embarrassed for them it's so fucking Hilarious.

I genuinely don't know a thing about ETH but he seems like another one waaaaay in over his head. No pulling power, another fucking chancer that will probably be thrown to the wolves in 18 months. That club genuinely do not have a clue anymore
He's Dutch, not Portuguese :)

It's deadly he's trying to play out from the back with De Gea in nets and shit full backs it's going to be a comedy show. I think De Gea passed the ball into the crowd today more then he passed it to his team mates.

The highline too with Slabhead...This season is going to be funny as fuck. Hopefully they get Arnoutovic too just to really sum them up.
And trying to buy a 33 year old Striker ! Wtf.

Honestly if I were him I'd go raid the academy and put them out next week

Watched some of the highlights and the last twenty minutes. I think Ten Hag has a tricky job, but did anyone see the glimmers that both Pep and Klopp had in their first season where you knew what they were working for but didn't have the players or fitness to do it? Because I didn't. Regardless, United need to shift 6 or 7 of those first 11 today or they'll be struggling to qualify for the CL again. Wonder if they'll back the manager or the squad. I don't care if it's the first game of the season, Liverpool will crucify them in two weeks.
I only watched the second half and they were dire. The players are so poor technically. So many of them can't trap the ball and play a short pass. The midfield must be one of the worst in the league. The commentator then said they had been much better in the second half then the first! Happy days.

I actually can't stop laughing about this. I'm almost embarrassed for them it's so fucking Hilarious.

I genuinely don't know a thing about ETH but he seems like another one waaaaay in over his head. No pulling power, another fucking chancer that will probably be thrown to the wolves in 18 months. That club genuinely do not have a clue anymore
With lots of players brought in from one of the weakest leagues in Europe and Steve McClaren as number two what can possibly go wrong? What a time to be a City fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.