United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of the caf is daydreaming about relegation in the hope it gives the club a shock. I honestly wish I could get a time machine and tell 12 year old me in 1998 how sweet this was going to be.

Relegation wouldn't help them.

IMO the problem with United is everyone still treats them like the biggest club in the country.

People on here can say they're shit, but the fact is Brighton and Brentford are celebrating these victories like a cup final, they think it's a massive deal to beat United. Watford celebrated it like getting promoted last season. The media still treats them losing like it's a shock.

I have started to believe that before they can bounce back, they need to completely shed that old reputation, they need to stop thinking they're challenging for titles or top 4, they need to lose and for people to just expect it, instead of everyone rushing in here to celebrate or the BBC sending every phone in the country an alert because they're 4-0 down.

Then, when they've finally lost all their status, they will have the room to start a rebuilding project without insane expectations or levels of scrutiny that impedes any progress.

I have a sinking feeling that they will beat Brentford tonight (with a lot of help, of course) and the media will be out with their boringly predictable 'They're Back!' headlines, telling us all that the masterplan is finally coming together and the world had better watch out because the pisscan has got them playing the u*ited way.'
Simon Stone and his cerebrally-challenged followers will be triumphantly hailing a new beginning for the rags, and the well-oiled PR machine will roar into overdrive. VAR will win player of the year for them and Slabhead will receive an honorary Knighthood for his services to football...

and breathe.
Well they drew the second half, so another corner turned.

That stat they showed in the 1st half was a killer.

After about 35 mins, Brentford as a team had ran over 5km more than the rags, so basically half a km per outfield player more.

Shocking stat, fuck all the owners can do, if the players won't put a shift in..That's on the manager, his staff, the players and player recruitment.

That stat they showed in the 1st half was a killer.

After about 35 mins, Brentford as a team had ran over 5km more than the rags, so basically half a km per outfield player more.

Shocking stat, fuck all the owners can do, if the players won't put a shift in..That's on the manager, his staff, the players and player recruitment.
Finished 15k more… embarrassing that and Redknapp tried telling Neville but he just wouldn’t listen and just wanted to blame the Glazers.

Doesn’t matter what level of football, the hard work, hard miles, effort MUST come first. Without it you’re fucked, or Manchester United…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.