United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wish everyone would stop being mean to that Martinez, he's only ickle.. I'd be a better defender am I'm over weight and the wrong side of fifty. And I've got the turning circle of an Austin Marina. So probably better than slabhead too.

Just watching motd all about the rags, nothing, no analysis of how good Brentford were.

Noticed on the ITV news they had a good couple of minutes on the villa game then straight to the rags latest horror show. No mention of the Champions, hope you're hurting you vermin!

If rag fans riot and get the Liverpool match postponed, United should get 10 pts penalty for mismanaging match day security. Too much recent riot history for it to be otherwise.
I was thinking the same. Surely they cant do it again for the Liverpool game can they???? If they did the EPL and FA would have to put their hand down their pants and find their bollocks. Or maybe they just don't have any. I will not hold my breath on that one

Wish Sky would stop Neville spouting his shite. He's a fucking fan boy. Just said he'd die for the club. What a fucking wet fart. He's being allowed to spout his shite about the owners. What he says is toxic, I'm surprised the owners haven't said something about it as he's whipping their already stupid fans into a frenzy. Surprised he's not being pulled up for hate speech, or inciting the fans.
Yes, good point. He did it 2 years ago and resulted in mass criminality from the Rags caused an important PL game to be called off with still absolutely no sanction whatsoever.
And he's doing exactly the same again. Fucking tossdr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.