United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonnersville consortium being put together I heard to oust the Glazers. Gary, Phil and Tracey along with "Scawlsey".

I'm worried .

Is Emma Patton taking the piss out of the rags by wearing zebra pants on sky sports news?
6f70b9562700e0ddbe6f4469c4e11559.jpg

Think it’s safe to say sancho seems to have been a flop and if he carries on surely he doesn’t get selected for the England squad!

He looks a shadow of his dortmund self where he was so electric! Feel sorry for the lad
Shouldn’t have bitten the hand that fed him.

Ratboy is running out of people to blame.
A few years ago it was the players not working for the manager.
Then it was the players have no confidence in the manager.
Then he moved up stairs & blamed Woodward.
Now its the Glaziers fault.

The fact is they're rotten to the core.
He will come down, blaspheme, and put it all the the door of the Almighty.

Gary fucking Neville is like a wet wipe crying about the fucking Glazers, he's like a broken boring fucking tedious record....they've spent a billion, what does he want.....2 billion ?

Its like he doesn't understand the very basics of Business. Which is scary for a business man. Yes the Glazer’s take dividends. As did Martin edwards before them. That's what owners of businesses do! They have a policy to pay shareholders which they are, along with other shareholders. Very basic stuff, which he fails to grasp. The numbers are bigger now obviously but they’ve quadrupled the turnover during their ownership so its to be expected. Certainly less as a percentage than Edwards took during his leveraged time at the club. Spent a billion and still not happy.

The rags have been shite their entire history barring 2 managers which brought nearly all their success. This devine right of entitlement is embarrassing.

Neville also calling out the Glazer’s for not being there (like usmanov/Fenway/Mansour are watching in person everyweek). Now i take a passing interest in the rags demise but im not as invested as neville. But even i know they were at the Brighton match last week. How anyone takes a word of what he says seriously is beyond me. Zero credibility, just spouting fan level baloney that the plastic rag hordes lap up

Leave this here

Attachments

• 15DB6B9C-4F32-4032-9372-EDFD5D75E22C.jpeg
    15DB6B9C-4F32-4032-9372-EDFD5D75E22C.jpeg
    351.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Think it’s safe to say sancho seems to have been a flop and if he carries on surely he doesn’t get selected for the England squad!

He looks a shadow of his dortmund self where he was so electric! Feel sorry for the lad
Yer don't see that too often. Players moving on to the next level. Sancho was more than watchable when he was in PL2 and Dortmund, and let's not forget that the RDAHMeedya fawned over his goals and assists in Germany. Yer never hear a repetition nor any smoke being blown up his anus anymore. He's gone to a level he was at some seasons back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.