United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville’s comments both this weekend and towards the end of last season suggests to me he’s a mouthpiece for a potential buyer. Early days perhaps and I can certainly think of one local potential buyer with Neville ending up with a seat on the board.
A modern day ‘Forward with Franny’ campaign.

This lot get funnier every year , i thought their mediocrity peaked last season but the opening games this season and the negativity around the rags is reaching new levels,biggest wage bill , biggest transfer spend , biggest fan base and they are the comedy club of europe.
Expecting plenty of their plastic fan base to jump ship and buy another teams snide football shirt and declare their unswerving loyalty until another couple of barren season and move on to the next team.

This lot get funnier every year , i thought their mediocrity peaked last season but the opening games this season and the negativity around the rags is reaching new levels,biggest wage bill , biggest transfer spend , biggest fan base and they are the comedy club of europe.
Expecting plenty of their plastic fan base to jump ship and buy another teams snide football shirt and declare their unswerving loyalty until another couple of barren season and move on to the next team.
You've only have to listen to the Cheeseman interviews, quite a few cockneys infiltrating.

But as owners and shareholders it’s their money, they could quite easily tell the manager he’s not getting any money for the next couple of seasons and there fuck all the fans or anyone else can do about it.
It has never been a problem prior to them being shit regardless of who owned the club, they’re complaining now solely because they’re wank.
You are not wrong. If they were signing FDJ, Declan Rice and ever other expensive player in the world they wouldn't give a peep.

The issue is that you would hate your club to be owned by them, not just cos they are clueless, but because the way they bought club to me should not be allowed. The very business model that was used to buy them is a good way to destroy a club, load it with debt, do not invest in the facilities, waste a fortune on shit overpriced and over paid players and finally siphon out 1.6 billion to pay yourself and the debt you loaded onto the club.

All this because of a rock in Gibraltar....

You are not wrong. If they were signing FDJ, Declan Rice and ever other expensive player in the world they wouldn't give a peep.

The issue is that you would hate your club to be owned by them, not just cos they are clueless, but because the way they bought club to me should not be allowed. The very business model that was used to buy them is a good way to destroy a club, load it with debt, do not invest in the facilities, waste a fortune on shit overpriced and over paid players and finally siphon out 1.6 billion to pay yourself and the debt you loaded onto the club.

All this because of a rock in Gibraltar....
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.