United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the rags stagnate and go backwsrds under Ten Bob at a club in crises, or stay at a well run club under Potters magic and improve.
This captures United's problem exactly. Brighton are recruiting young, exciting talent, improving them under a smart and tactically astute manager with time and space to make mistakes and grow as a player, and then telling them if you prove yourself once an offer comes in you can go to the best clubs in the world with CL football (and a tidy profit for you lot that you can reinvest). United can offer a big payday, but honestly in this day and age any premier league player will never have to work another day in their life no matter what. Beyond that, you're basically going to go backwards as a player, get crucified by the press and the fans week in and week out, and potentially never play CL football again. If you were Potter or Moyes or any of those other decent managers in the league you'd be saying "stay with me for another season or two and then see where we are at, don't ruin your career". And players should and will listen.

LCFC You can see Potter being recruited by the rags after they have sacked Ten Bob. Or a club like Leicester, Wolves etc wanting him. Can you hang on to him?
Intresting with the 3 teams, historically all bigger than us however

LCFC from the outside looking in well run club with good owners, but they seem to be selling players. Would offer more money in wages, but have they the tecruitment team to match Brighton dont know. This is a club we woupd be looking at to c9mpete with year on year and emulate.

WWFC a team i would class as a rival for league position and at the moment on a par with us, sideways step.

MUFC Potter is surley not stupid, a club in crises, a board so far away from knowing how run a sweet shop let alone a football club.

Stability wise i think we are the better of the the 3 clubs u mentioned, Potter has a good relationship with the board and i think that is vital to him, i hope im right that he wants to finish off this project that he started, for me that would be a couple of top 10 finishes maybe a European adventure and a good cup run.

People mention the England job, dont think that will suit him, he likes the day to day running of a football club.

Can't wait for the ronaldo leaks.
Fuck me! I genuinely thought they might shut up soon and try to fix it. But he's doing a sit down interview hahaha

Will they empty the swamp if they’re 2-0 up? Will they fuck!
Will they empty the swamp if they’re 2-0 down? Course they fuckin will!
Spoiled fuckin brats!
They defo empty when City give them a panning. Funny how when its super rivals Liverpool they need to plan a exodus, There not as important rival just need to batter them and they soon piss off. Funny that, most of them stay to watch Liverpool beat them. When City do it they can't stand it and have to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.