United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ergh no and I'm basically a Stretford (well Urmston lad)

Oh ffs :-) I typed vasically by accident, spell check changed it to vaginally !!!!!
I'm from the same area as you. Grew up in Chorlton live in Urmston. Watched the game in the Nelson today.
My dad was utd and he would hate me saying anything derogatory about Munich. However its definitely a term he used and other utd fans have done way back when. Just can't remember the context.
Think I'll drop it now anyways

I wonder if you can get odds on the game even starting?

False bomb in the bogs, storming the stadium and preventing opposition bus leaving the team hotel have been done. Will it be something new?

When we were shit we just went down two leagues. I don’t remember this drama. Just a bit of sack the board chanting.

Rags are talking about getting the game called off if they're losing lol

I hope this nonsense from Man U fans threatening to disrupt or abandon the game is just that. If they do manage something like that, the FA should deduct them 3 points…if only to see the only ever negative points total in the history of the league

I hope this nonsense from Man U fans threatening to disrupt or abandon the game is just that. If they do manage something like that, the FA should deduct them 3 points…if only to see the only ever negative points total in the history of the league
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this game went the same way as the other one a season or two ago and ends up postponed,but just like that one the FA and premier league will just brush it under the carpet again,could just imagine the media uproar if this was a number of other clubs especially City ..

If there is a genuine attempt to get the game abandoned, then the FA need to grow a pair and start punishing the club. That means games with no home supporters and points deductions. The fans clearly don't care and they are setting precedents here.

We've seen plenty of appalling examples of clubs being run into the ground in football - Newcastle, Leeds, Portsmouth, Blackpool, Derby, Wigan, Oldham etc. If United fans can get games abandoned, it gives the green light to other sets of fans to do the same.

Imagine how many games our fans would've got abandoned in the 90s!! Our players would be the fittest on earth as they'd only play 2 minutes a week! :) If this was us now then we'd be relegated or liquidated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.