United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said he is not joining for the money but a new challenge.
Wonder why they did not match his Madrid wages then and not offer him double what he was earning if not money motivated
that kite says it all...'' I know I done wrong mamma'..'and i've got to do my time...please look after the littluns while i'm away....after all it's their future ....wish me well''.

Just a few snippets from the dark side.

I will be there tonight, don’t have a ticket (don’t even want one after going to the same fixture last season) but looking forward to getting involved and having a few cans and a sing. I couldnt give a toss about the game- it doesn’t even feel like a match day.

Really need to make sure this game is stopped or the stadium is empty

Yes, all it needs is for a few children/old folk to get injured in any melee and it all goes 'ti** up.
The ABU press will be merciless... but not on the Glazers.

You can imagine Glazers publicist having them flying over to the injured in hospital with bunches of flowers ....PRESS HEADLINE: "86 year old Florence Atkins, supported United for 50 years, who was injured in the riot at OT, is visited in hospital by United's Owners"
This is what people don't understand. I can't see how the fans stop this game without being violent.

The underlying story is, "Are the mighty manure facing relegation?"
There's money to be made from the 5bn non rag fans you know!

This is the thing that confuses me. No matter how many United fans there are, there are more fans of other clubs, and probably more fans of other clubs who would like nothing more than watching, or reading about, them struggling. Same with Liverpool, btw. So why the glowing coverage all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.