United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I’m a bit jealous.

Kinda miss the good old days. A few beers in the Clarence. Turn up to stand on the kippax. Watch ‘football’ being attempted by Alan Kernaghan. Lose. Protest outside the Main Stand post-match. Back to the pub.

These rags have never had it so good!

Have to say I’m a bit jealous.

Kinda miss the good old days. A few beers in the Clarence. Turn up to stand on the kippax. Watch ‘football’ being attempted by Alan Kernaghan. Lose. Protest outside the Main Stand post-match. Back to the pub.

These rags have never had it so good!
Happy Times pissed on a tenner

So let’s get this right they are having protests against the glazers yet they have still spent a huge amount on players,it’s really only an excuse blaming the glazers it’s all about not being at the top table fighting for trophies..The entitlement of these pricks is similar to a child stamping their feet and screaming cause they haven’t got what they wanted..the more I think about it the more I now want the red scousers to hammer them get these fuckers under pressure and hopefully by some miracle ( we know they’ll get assistance throughout the season) they’ll be in the relegation spots come end of season,let’s see how they cope then ..

I already said this on Twitter but if they get another game called off tonight they need slinging down into the championship. Those fucking sycophants at the premier League have pandered to these mardarses long enough.
Bob on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.