United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat with my lad in the doctor’s half an hour ago and he said “I always hear about Ferguson and Rock of Gibraltar but never know what it’s about.”

I told him about Magner and McManus and the way the rags hounded them out of the club because baconface wanted his share of the horse spunk.

Now they are living with the consequences of their own actions, they want to hound more owners out.

Had the club not been so greedy by floating on the stock exchange in the first place, all of this would never had happened.

Karma is such a woman.

Have to say I’m a bit jealous.

Kinda miss the good old days. A few beers in the Clarence. Turn up to stand on the kippax. Watch ‘football’ being attempted by Alan Kernaghan. Lose. Protest outside the Main Stand post-match. Back to the pub.

These rags have never had it so good!
Thank you very much for that you twat. Back to the therapy sessions it is for me.

Bloke in work has two tickets but isn't going due to the the protests, said it won't be worth the hassle. I can see what he means, not going to be good down there.

Me on the other hand......loving every last minute of this. Us being successful and playing great football is something I never thought I'd see, but if I did envisage it I genuinely thought it would be fighting it out with that lot. Never thought I'd see this kind of implosion.

It's magnificent.
At this rate there will be more protesters than fans.....job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.