United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going on utd. I thought the coach was being blocked. Players already at stadium.

Can’t get anything right ffs

We love you glazers
We think you're all alright
You bought United and now they're fucking shite
We love you glazers
We all want you to stay

Have we had a sighting of Zebra pants or Biggles yet - come on I fucked off from work early so not to miss out...........!!!!!!!

when you here the code shouted out you will know its started -

"eyeballs on eyeballs on - zebra pants on the ground repeat zebra pants on the ground "

Sat with my lad in the doctor’s half an hour ago and he said “I always hear about Ferguson and Rock of Gibraltar but never know what it’s about.”

I told him about Magner and McManus and the way the rags hounded them out of the club because baconface wanted his share of the horse spunk.

Now they are living with the consequences of their own actions, they want to hound more owners out.

Had the club not been so greedy by floating on the stock exchange in the first place, all of this would never had happened.

Karma is such a woman.
Just interested to you're lads question " whats horse spunk dad ? " While sat in the waiting room ;-)

Looks like the protest is going well, loads of Ron shirts and no green and gold in sight. They are now going to announce that the protest is being called off until they realise an old player RM don't want isn't going to bring them glory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.