United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking arseholes , no longer top dogs or winning everything in sight so the toys are out of the pram.
That's what it's about. We're in a far worse position than United, we nearly got relegated last season and I don't remember our fans being this whiny.

At what score are they planning on emptying the ground?

Fernandes is captain tonight. Imagine how much moaning he will be doing to the ref.

Spitty and rat boy licking each other’s arses these days ffs
Just like United and Liverpool’s boardrooms.

Those two clubs might portray themselves as the biggest rivals in the country, but they are bestest if best mates really.

Over the years, they’ve used each other and needed each other to keep each other relevant when the either one isn't doing well. And when they’re both in a shit position like tonight, they use each other and Sky to promote the fuck out of each other while their boardrooms are all probably sharing tables and bottles of wine in the posh boxes all having a laugh and a joke as best pals.

They have a joint quest (along with those redshirt cunts from London, Arsenal) to stop City and a joint feeling of all hating us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Pep arrived I said that Joe Hart had to change as Pep would never accept the big kick upfield that inevitably looses procession
tenHag has the same philosophy as Pep and I fully expected that DeGea would suffer the same fate with the new manager making a statement however he either hasn’t got the balls or the backing

Well he had Henderson seems he gave the nod for him to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.