United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like United and Liverpool’s boardrooms.

Those two clubs might portray themselves as the biggest rivals in the country, but they are bestest if best mates really.

Over the years, they’ve used each other and needed each other to keep each other relevant when the either one isn't doing well. And when they’re both in a shit position like tonight, they use each other and Sky to promote the fuck out of each other while their boardrooms are all probably sharing tables and bottles of wine in the posh boxes all having a laugh and a joke as best pals.

They have a joint quest (along with those redshirt cunts from London, Arsenal) to stop City and a joint feeling of all hating us.
Their owners don’t give a shit about Football either -it’s all about the bottom line and if these American owners get their way with 14 or more of them owning the EPL Clubs they will change our game forever with the end of Promotion/ Relegation etc -these two are both Cheeks of the same Backside at Boardroom Level and are on the same page. Rivals my Arse.

Fuck em I always want the rags to lose regardless of who they're playing
A Liverpool defeat is preferable tonight. I don’t look at it as a United win, I don’t want them to win, just a Liverpool defeat.

A draw is the next best result.

A Liverpool win would be funny in terms of United going back to the bottom of the league but, come the end of the season, all these points dropped matter and we need Liverpool to drop as many as possible.

I think we win all ways up

Rags win = dippers loss
dipper win = rags loss and much much more merriment
draw = both sets of fans angry and two clubs in the bottom half in the mire

Tonight is a free hit full of giggles for us
Exactly this. Makes more sense to want Liverpool to drop points though, and enjoy the knowledge that at the end of the season it won't mean sod all to the rags. Be happy enough with a draw but at the end of it I think we'll finish above the rest whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.