United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, man, I can't stand Utd or the way the media talks them up, but remembering a tragedy like that, when the club returns there to play, is hardly 'sickening' or shill journalism.
Very true but its never balanced.
Not one journalist have ever had the nerve to mention the appalling treatment of the families of some of the last babes

I've watched most of their games this season. On the ball, in possession, they aren't actually that bad. Should have been a few goals up against Spurs. Played ok at Arsenal, but here is the big problem that they can't seem to fix. When the other team has the ball, they don't know what to do. How to press, close down passing lanes, track runners. It's a mess.

It reminds me of when you were at primary school and everyone is trying to score, but nobody is concentrating on the opposition going up the other end and scoring against you, so you end up with this really open game that just goes end to end. There's no control or game management. If the other team are clinical in their finishing you are toast. It's proper headless chicken stuff. Another worrying trend is that when the opposition scores first, they just down tools and give up. Like spoilt brats. No fight left in them.

I actually think that Ten Hag is a decent manager, but that job is wider than just coaching a football team, he's like a social worker/parent/head teacher/coach/chef/chief scout/media spokesperson...

Ralph Rangnick said all this and he was bang on the money.
C3644EB0-8EC8-4E72-8249-73238EEB5128.gif

So punch-ups in the dressing-room are good if it's the rags? Then I guess if they have as many punch-ups as corners turned they'll be in great shape.
Not one of their squad could punch their way out of a wet paper bag .. Fuck me just look at the fuckers on the pitch… Spineless to a man…! I use the term man loosely…!

An arguement up can only be benneficial if you have a leader in the dressing room to later on say "alright lads, you have had your rants, now buck up, the lot of you, we all want to win..." and get them all to shake hands. I don't think Utd have that in their dressing room currently. If you don't have that, bad feelings can fester and create a toxic atmosphere pretty sharpish.

If it is straight punch ups they had then that's pretty bad.

The big question we should be asking is why have the media suddenly started bringing out negative stories about the rags? They never did before - far from it.
It's easy to say that under that repugnant, Glaswegian dictator, the press were too fearful of reprisals to ask questions: but he's been gone (theoretically, anyway) for years and years. Now, within the last couple of months, there have been more articles criticising the vermin -both in print and within the broadcasting media- than there ever was before.
I was told earlier that even Neil Custis had written something in the tabloids about the alleged fisticuffs at the swamp. This would not have happened a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.