United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shite

4-3 flatters them, and that's only because Bayern's defence is nearly as ropey as United's

The funniest part, or most worrying if you're a United fan is how Bayern just seemed to be able to go into another gear when they needed to and put themselves ahead

A more clinical team would've put more than 4 past them.

4-3 aside, it looked like 2 different levels of team, and I don't even think Bayern are anything to write home about...

Absolutely shite

4-3 flatters them, and that's only because Bayern's defence is nearly as ropey as United's

The funniest part, or most worrying if you're a United fan is how Bayern just seemed to be able to go into another gear when they needed to and put themselves ahead

A more clinical team would've put more than 4 past them.

4-3 aside, it looked like 2 different levels of team, and I don't even think Bayern are anything to write home about...

I was just saying this - look where Bayern are compared to us, and what we did to them.

That says where the rags are.

The likes of Brighton or Newcastle would give Bayern a game.

Given better decision making and execution that could easily have been 6 or 7 for Bayern.

However, they're also a bit like City under Pellegrini, in the way their defenders allow themselves to be pressed in such defensively vulnerable positions.

Just about doing enough to continue for another few games, somehow this'll all be the glarezs fault.

Hope fat Sam's not still on the all you can drink gravy diet, he needs to be able to fit into his club suit, when the inevitable call comes!

Although it is always a joy to watch United take a hiding tonight's result was actually perfect as it will perpetuate just enough false hope to keep their delusional followers engaged, miserable and incoherent. Højlund's a beast! We should have kept DeGea!. Plus now we know, if we didn't already, that Bayern are nowhere near our level.

When Bayern’s first goal went in, do you think G Neville was cooing, or whatever ooh he does, aimed at their goalkeeper? No, I don’t either:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.