United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a classic example of how most football fans are imbeciles.

If City are paying everyone off the books, how do those rags know?
It’s like the accepted orthodoxy now though. Like, we must have the most scrutinised operations of any club. But apparently we get away with it

The thing is, I don't think ten bob is a particularly bad manager: I just don't think he's good enough to challenge either Pep or Arteta for silverware in the near future (I'll leave monolithic-molars out of this because I despise the ćunt).
Regardless of who they buy he (ten bob) doesn't have the tactical nouse to utilise his players in the same way Pep does - and Arteta, to a certain degree. So even if the rags had ten billion to spend on players, they would still be a mid-table club simply because of his limitations and his poor reading of how a game is progressing (some of his subs have made me laugh out loud because they didn't make any sense).

Personally I think it's going to take them a good five years or so before they can consistently challenge for the Prem/FA Cup/Champions League etc.
5 years to challenge
Maybe if every other club either stop still or went backwards

They are miles behind.
In a totally fake position due to the officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.