United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are making a joke saying they should have kept De Gea but I actually think they should have, because even if this keeper with good with his feet like they said, even though he isn't, it's not like they can play out from the back as a team anyway , so his passing skills (which don't exist) are redundant anyway. and I'm pretty sure De Gea was a better shot stopper than this guy.
Far too much thought and rationale for United to come to the same conclusion.

Darren Fletcher being their technical director, and him having to spend over a million pounds in order to buy his own children back from City, just about says it all.

I honestly think United's biggest problem is the power they give to certain players that aren't as good as what they're cracked up to be.

If I'm the manager walking in there, I'm getting shut of Rashford.

You can't have players like that sulking and strolling around like he's on the beach. His application and attitude is absolutely terrible.

If he walked around like that playing for Pep, it wouldn't be long until Pep completely binned him off.

There was one incident in the second half where Rashford was through on goal and all he had to do was roll it across the face of goal to a teammate for a tap in. He took far too long and passed the ball too short and at the wrong time. Then literally walked off like he genuinely wasn't even arsed that he'd wasted a golden opportunity for his teammate.

He just doesn't have what it takes. You just don't win titles with players like that.

Then you have Bruno who literally goes missing in almost every big game.

If these are the two players the Rags are counting on, they're never ever going to compete for titles. The whole squad needs an overhaul.

They need to be bringing in the right characters. The mentality and attitude in that dressing room is at an all time low. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.