United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Fergie may struggle without his wife after all those years together which I’d imagine is very tough to deal with, rivalries aside, my thoughts are with him at such a sad time, may she rest in peace.
My folks are 55 years married. We very nearly lost mum in May and she remains extremely poorly.

My Dad was a mess even at the thought of it. Thankfully things are looking up.

Poor Fergie. It must be absolutely horrendous to lose someone when they are all you’ve ever known.

Can't believe the amount of people on here who've watched that Beckham shite.
It’s good. Rags are only in it for the first episode mainly. They’re obviously mentioned further in.

He’s a very odd person is Beckham.

My folks are 55 years married. We very nearly lost mum in May and she remains extremely poorly.

Poor Fergie. It must be absolutely horrendous to lose someone when they are all you’ve ever known.
My dad died in July a week short of their 58th anniversary.
My mum is a strong character but she does seem lost and I fear for her when the clocks go back and it's harder to get out n about.

A lot of that generation have never lived alone they tended to go straight from the family home to a marital home so it's a big change later in life and no surprise many struggle. Hopefully your mum gets stronger and they have a few more years together

My dad died in July a week short of their 58th anniversary.
My mum is a strong character but she does seem lost and I fear for her when the clocks go back and it's harder to get out n about.

A lot of that generation have never lived alone they tended to go straight from the family home to a marital home so it's a big change later in life and no surprise many struggle. Hopefully your mum gets stronger and they have a few more years together
Sorry for your loss mate. And thank you.

Never thought I could feel sympathy for him but reading his wife of 57 years passed made my heart sink. Losing your partner of that long who has been with you through all the ups and downs must just be absolutely debilitating. rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.