United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags were 5 mins away from booing like fuck, Glazer out demonstrations and crying like the entitled twats that they are.

Now, after celebrating like they won the treble, they are in the club shop buying new shirts with McTomminay on the back and everything is rosy in the garden.
All the red arseholes back on facebook.....nothing for weeks......tossers.

Would love it if the next owners are City fans in disguise and run them down to the ground!.

Everyone at work going on about Beckham's Netflix film and saying I should watch it. Fuck off.

I know he didn't end his career there, but once a Rag, always a Rag and has an ownership stake in that other rag team Salford City, who I also wish bad luck on. Doing really crap for a "Class of 92" owned club, they just seem to float between the bottom two tiers, just existing, while playing in a shit ground. With their money, there should be a Premier League promotion push, like Al Fayed and Fulham.

How many people actually gave a damn about the Rags before the Busby Babes air crash?. The long-running media sympathy vote it created definitely made Sly Sports always show their games, and give them the money they had to buy trophies.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Even during their most successful period under the pisscan they used to get so many undeserved wins where they'd do nothing for virtually the entire match then just spend the last 5 minutes hoofing balls into the area and snatch the inevitable winner.

The 99 CL final being the ultimate example.
Thata why his 'style' has never been relocated. It wasn't a style it was just hoof it into the area and have lots of players in the area. To be fair to him it was ridiculously successful, but it's also forgotten how much that fella spent. The narrative is that he done it with a bunch of kids. My fucking arse.

I love the ESPN coverage of this shower. They haven't got them on a pedestal. The presenter said Onana and Mount are added to a list of players who go to Man Utd and get worse. Another thing is that some pundits call them Man Utd and don't stick to script with the full name being mentioned at least 4 times in every sentence.

Toy Story bad-guy sparks 'euphoric' scenes, as a certain BBC reporter by the name of Stones comments that the lap of honour was totally understandable, given the circumstances

Hahahahaha
At one and the same time, highlighting the fact that doing so shows how small time they have become, and how shit they are to be in such a position.
Well done slimy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.