United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if they are asking for double or is it just a rumour. I can’t see them asking for double the value of the club.
I guess it depends on what each party value it at.

We‘d value it at a quid and sell OT to NCP.

Weren't the Glazers wanting $7.5B? That’s a crazy amount when the new owners will have to spend £1.5B on infrastructure.

I guess it depends on what each party value it at.

We‘d value it at a quid and sell OT to NCP.

Weren't the Glazers wanting $7.5B? That’s a crazy amount when the new owners will have to spend £1.5B on infrastructure.
And another £1.5B on Luke Shaw's Greggs bill

Alan Brazil on talkshite telling McMoist a rag player has told someone they both know very well, that the players "aren't having the manager at all, they were disgusted at his treatment of Ronaldo, and that Sancho is a great guy and works his socks off"
They're both Jocks , so. . . . possibly the mole is McT ?

I see camel gob is in the papers today saying he hopes we don't win the league again. Why the fuck can't they have Buzzer saying he hopes the rags don't win the league? Balance things out a bit?

Pissed off with how fucking biased the media in this country are.

Of course he doesn't! like every year he won't want us to win he is a rag kunt!

Last edited:
I see camel gob is in the papers today saying he hopes we don't win the league again. Why the fuck can't they have Buzzer saying he hopes the rags don't win the league? Balance things out a bit?

Pissed off with how fucking biased the media in this country are.
He's just trying to cling on to some kind of rivalry between us and the Rags.
When the truth is they are light years behind us.
Trying to keep them relevant by talking about us all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.