United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli needs to put this cnut to sleep..... for good

Remember when Camel Gob thought he was gonna be a boxer because he hit the punch bag a bit and did some pad work.

As soon as he had to start sparring, he quickly scrapped his plans haha. He quickly realised the punch bag doesn't hit back but fighters do.

Big shithouse

Remember when Camel Gob thought he was gonna be a boxer because he hit the punch bag a bit and did some pad work.

As soon as he had to start sparring, he quickly scrapped his plans haha. He quickly realised the punch bag doesn't hit back but fighters do.

Big shithouse
Pty , because I would pay good money to see camel get a good twatting

Big shithouse
Yep spot on.

Always amused me that the board wouldn’t license Wio on the basis that he couldn’t defend himself yet roundabout the same time they issued a license to notorious hard man ….. cricket’s Freddie Flintoff !!!

Yep spot on.

Always amused me that the board wouldn’t license Wio on the basis that he couldn’t defend himself yet roundabout the same time they issued a license to notorious hard man ….. cricket’s Freddie Flintoff !!!
It was because they could not fit a window in the ropes, just in case.

Big shithouse
Not as easy as it looks getting into a ring and being hit. Silly twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.