United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter will be comedy gold tonight

A mixture of heartbroken rags and deluded bellends claiming they never wanted Qatar anyway

7268f29850ea6a7fedffbda5edef0910.jpg

I truly think they're fucked now if this development is true and their 'bad times' they think they're having now are gonna get a hell of a lot worse

The Glazers are hopefully going to suck it dry and discard the carcass when they are done with it.

skeleton.gif

So, are they morally victorious because they reject human rights infringements (except if you are female, a survivor of Munich, a school child in the 60s or an intern under slur Alex)?

Or are they disadvantaged because now the can't compete financially. Apart for all the glazers billions which don't count when they lose.

Either way, we can class them as losers. Happy Saturday fellow blues. Even strictly has just played follow you everywhere.

I confess I also wasted ten minutes of my Saturday today in jd sports hiding the raggy tops behind our new lightning kit. I even got my 7 year old daughter involved. I'm not proud. I'm very proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.