United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A continually leaking roof might be a microcosm of their ongoing malaise, but why is that the Glazers fault?

I remember a similar issue at Maine Road caused by pigeons in the guttering,.and it
certainly didn't cost millions to repair.

Surely the rags have got a ground maintenance budget and it just requires somebody to get on the roof and identify the problem.

Or is it being ignored deliberately so that Gary Neville can peddle the myth and convince the gullible majority that the Glazers are behind such incompetence

Not bothered either way to be honest, but it's all a tad strange

A continually leaking roof might be a microcosm of their ongoing malaise, but why is that the Glazers fault?

I remember a similar issue at Maine Road caused by pigeons in the guttering,.and it
certainly didn't cost millions to repair.

Surely the rags have got a ground maintenance budget and it just requires somebody to get on the roof and identify the problem.

Or is it being ignored deliberately so that Gary Neville can peddle the myth and convince the gullible majority that the Glazers are behind such incompetence

Not bothered either way to be honest, but it's all a tad strange
Yeah it is really strange. I wouldn't think that decision would even get to the Glazers desk. It seems like something Richard Arnold would deal with. Their fanbase thinks the Glazers fingerprints are on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.