United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues, I need assistance. My eleven year old daughter has been selected for the second year in a row to go to Spain this summer and play in the Donosti Cup tournament.

This is a team outside of her usual club team. Tonight she wore her new City Third shirt with Haaland on the back. The other girls and coaches complimented her on it. However, one coach who is a rag said it's a good shirt but "Man City ( I personally hate "Man City") are cheats and they have been fined millions because of their cheating."

I tried to explain to her he is full of shit but, I admit I can be a bit hot headed/ham fisted. When I heard this coach was giving my eleven year old shit for her shirt it bothered me.

Can anyone help me explain in a way to an eleven year old that he is wrong and full of shit so she can put him in his place? Please?
I put your question through the Bluemoon AI generator and this is the advice based on the accumulated wisdom of the forum

1: smash his back doors in
2: brick his windows
3: post a picture
4: leave your bike outdoors

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.