United Thread - 2023/24

But United are not a decent team. The scoreline flattered Sheff Utd losing 2-1 and it should have been more. In the Cup Semi the season prior, we beat them 3-0 without breaking into a sweat and they had virtually the same team.

It's like death by a thousand cuts. They got the win, claim the three points, but they are absolutely godawful to watch, there is neglible skill in that team and it's only questionable refereeing decisions keeping them out of the bottom half of the table.

I'm sure many of us would rather reality hit them than endure this 'delusion period' these sort of results prolong, but make no mistake they are no title challengers, no cup challengers and success for them this season is 4th place.

14 hour flight next weekend without delays I'll be home just in time for kick off. My jetlag will be either severely reduced or I'll want to throw myself off the nearest motorway bridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.