United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another former rag I would like to disassemble on a conveyor belt, bit by bit, slowly and methodically. Myself and that ignorant cnut would make a great Itchy and Scratchy tribute act - him being a pussy and me having the IQ of a mouse.
Horrible cnut,wasn’t it the Real Madrid 4-0 semifinal where he was giving it large or something post match absolute cnut of the highest order,I’d have frog marched the cnut there and then straight out the door and fucked him off the poncey prick ..

Jfc what is he smoking?

What Ten Haag actually meant to say was;
"I thought the players were excellent, the fans were impeccable to a man, everything went according to plan,I was very proud....Unfortunately then the tribute to Bobby finished and the ref blew the whistle to start the game".

I think it was Frontzeck actually but yeah, that was probably the worst penalty I’ve ever seen given. Not a single person even appealed for it, and Keane had a strop when the whistle blew as he assumed a free kick had been given to us. Absolutely scandalous that was
I knew it wasn't Vonk but couldnt remember who it was tbh (thanks for clearing it up, fella), anyway, I popped him in there cos having a player called Michel Vonk (who did indeed have a big conk) is woefully undermentioned on these pages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.