United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannibal
yet another **** they have unearthed
He’s absolutely garbage. I don’t know what his strengths are? He just goes round fouling, and is always on the verge of a red card.

His first touch is dreadful, and he’s no threat offensively or defensively.

The goal he scored the other week only came about as the game was dead and buried. His first touch looped the ball in the air, and the defence had backed off as they were 3-0 up with 2 mins to play.

He’s absolutely garbage. I don’t know what his strengths are? He just goes round fouling, and is always on the verge of a red card.

His first touch is dreadful, and he’s no threat offensively or defensively.

The goal he scored the other week only came about as the game was dead and buried. His first touch looped the ball in the air, and the defence had backed off as they were 3-0 up with 2 mins to play.
He's basically Guendouzi - that big haired fucker Arsenal had.

I actually believe Neville is to blame for them being this shit.
Spouting off about the Glazers and how bad the club is run 24/7 is just giving the players a shit excuse to not even try and down tools.
Surely the Glazers must have contacts in somewhere like Chicago or New York of someone who might shut him up for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.