United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in the premier league, won a trophy last season, could ( As unlikely as it seems ) win a trophy this season and they have melts like this. Please God let them get relegated.

Dead right. Or even please God let them fight relegation. They won’t admit it but City’s success piles the pressure on their club as we experienced in the 90s. But I want to see them sink a lot further than they are right now.

Right, I’m banning myself off this forum for the rest of today and tomorrow. Got to somehow fit 5 days work into 9 hrs, ready for the weekend fun.

I guess I must miss the answer, since I live down south, so can somebody please explain why anything is the Glazers fault, since...

They don't play, so aren't at fault for the performances?
They have hired (paperboy aside) GPC's personal choice, top names and successful trophy winners Mourinho/Van Gaal, and currently (alledged, but were plenty on here sayng he would be the best replacement if Pep left 2yrs ago) greatest new thing in the world from Ajax.
Backed said managers with more money than anyone, bar Chelsea recently.
Taking money out? doesn't matter as the above is true.
They don't spend all their time mouthing off to the media, making it about them, in fact they're pretty 'back seat'.
This "toxic atmosphere" ...is created by Neville and their 'fans' protesting (no idea why, the above makes it hypocritical) nothing to do with them.
Any ideas??
I don't think I've ever heard the rag fans criticise a single managerial appointment that the Glazers have made initially, not even Mourinho.

Nor have I ever heard the fans express any initial criticism or disappointment with any players that have been purchased in the Glazer era.

It's only when those managers and players turn out to be shit that suddenly the fans say what bad appointments and bad signings they were and its all the Glazers fault.

Still in the premier league, won a trophy last season, could ( As unlikely as it seems ) win a trophy this season and they have melts like this. Please God let them get relegated.

They are entitled cnuts have never experienced what it’s like to struggle as in trying to stave off relegation and then actually experiencing relegation,they are still in the premier league yet to see and hear these fuckers you’d think it was the worst crisis ever in football..Try looking around at teams who have struggled and yet still support their team regardless we along with many other fans of clubs know what it’s like,these pricks could actually do with relegation maybe then they’d be a bit more humble but I doubt it ..

Dead right. Or even please God let them fight relegation. They won’t admit it but City’s success piles the pressure on their club as we experienced in the 90s. But I want to see them sink a lot further than they are right now.

They won't sadly get relegated as there are about 12 clubs worse than them in the league. There are definitely 3 worse clubs. Having said that they scraped points they didn't deserve against Wolves, Brentford and another club who's name escapes me. That's at least 9 points they've got they were extremely lucky to acquire.

They did have an incredible run of success but that was a freak set of events that all aligned together for that to happen. Being in the right place when the premier league and it's riches started. Ferguson had been there at least 5 years then, spent a fortune and was starting to get a team together. They had a bigger stadium than anybody else so could spend more money. They got lucky that the once in a generation class of 92 came through. Only probably Arsenal could match their spending power until Chelsea came along, then decades later ourselves.

It's been 10 years since Ferguson retired and they're no further forward, if anything they've gone backwards. A billion spent on dross, an overated out of his depth manager who's lost the dressing room, billions in debt, a stadium falling to bits and a crippling wage bill. They're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.