United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know....i find it hard to believe that there was a conscious decision to punish Bernardo "because" he is a City player....and a conscious decision not to punish Garnacho because he is a utd player.

I think that in Bernados case they looked at it and wrongly decided he was guilty of being racist. I then think in Garnachos case they looked at it and decided, correctly, that he didnt intend to be racist.

Its probably as straight forward as that...im not defending that raggy twat...i just dont think that the wrong decision about Bernardo, means there should be a wrong decision for the weird faced one.

People wanted him punished simply because Bernardo was....both were stupid in what they tweeted, but neither of them were being racist
There was a conscious decision by the media, the city hating reporters, to highlight Bernardo's tweet so much it became a campaign. That shit doesnt happen to utd (unless its actual criminality), or liverpool (Unless its a victim campaign).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.