United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing result. Wouldn't have been bothered if united won as it strengthens the bond villains position but to lose late on after going down to 10 men in the first half basically gives him a freebie and we get the best of both worlds. Thursday nights beckon, them and the dippers in the same second rate competition through their own failures is a delight for the rest of the country to witness.
Hopefully they get drawn against each other -so we can be told by the MSM how the Europa League is the real Benchmark (as we had a few years back from the Clickbait MSM Tossers)

Just reading RedCafe and they were hammering ETH.
I'm laughing and sniggering and then realised I've not been reading the latest posts. The ones I'm reading g shouting for him to get out were from Oct 3rd!! Hahaha!

The managers going to go and then they start all over again! Great stuff.

Tell you what thou, I read this post and it really does make you wonder what the fuck is going on in the managers mind....

'
We can't see out a game with 10 mins left.

Trying to pass out the back and gifting them the winner.

Subbing the 72mil striker, who is on a hatrick, when in need of a goal. For a fecking midfielder.
What is he saving Hojland for? Can he really not play another 10 mins? Because he brings him on when 3-0 down to Newcastle.
Bizarre!'

It does seem mental!

Amazing result. Wouldn't have been bothered if united won as it strengthens the bond villains position but to lose late on after going down to 10 men in the first half basically gives him a freebie and we get the best of both worlds. Thursday nights beckon, them and the dippers in the same second rate competition through their own failures is a delight for the rest of the country to witness.

As it stands they’re rock bottom of their group so they’re not even qualifying for the Thursdsy cup.

If they lose to Galatasaray, Europa League is gone too.

There's no way this shower will beat Bayern the following week and they'll finish bottom on just 3 points; a home "win" against FC Copenhagen to boast their Champions League 'return'.

If they lose to Galatasaray, Europa League is gone too.

There's no way this shower will beat Bayern the following week and they'll finish bottom on just 3 points; a home "win" against FC Copenhagen to boast their Champions League 'return'.
Copenhagen missing a pen with the last kick of the game as well. They should be pretty much out already in not a difficult group to finish 2nd in for a half decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.