United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this?

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR---------VAAAAARRRRRR--VAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-----
VAAR--VAAR--VAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VAR VAR VAR

Its the sound Rashfords sports car makes when pulling away from traffic lights with the hydraulic spoiler up.

If Carlsberg did sarcastic sports cars .

Just seen the highlights. Took my blue specs off, put them in the glasses case, locked it away.
The Rashford incident. You honestly can't do that. You can shield the ball, but you can't do that. It's a red. I'd genuinely say the same if it were a City defender.
Penalty. Yep, ’fraid so. I initially thought that the ball was coming at him at speed, and that his arm was fairly close to his body. It isn't, and it isn't. Again, if it happened to us, I'd accept the penalty. It's not quite like the penalty given against Jack in the Cup Final, I'm afraid, and on two counts: the ball brushes Jack's hand, which is itself in a natural position, given that he's jumping (it's also considerably closer to his body). And what follows from that — it does not significantly change the trajectory.
Loathe the way the satellite companies always get former United players to comment on these decisions. Everybody knows they're United fans, through and through. Their evaluations are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.